Monday 6 June 2011

Hello, my name is...

Hello my name is Amy Louise Price,
I never wrote a blog, I mean I wrote a diary when I was like 13 years old complaining about 'how life is unfair and heartbroken I am' over teenage boys but nothing really writing about so this is really strange and I'm not 100% what i am actually meant to saying other than the usual stuff, I suppose I should at least tell you a little bit about myself if your taking the time to read this. Like I said my name is Amy Louise Price, I'm 19 years of age. The only thing that really keeps me going is music and my amazing friends.

My favourite bands at the moment are Enter Shikari, I have seen 11times and will be seeing them again in 9 days, so I'm sure you will get a lovely long blog about how amazing that gig was and how nothing will ever beat it. I've all of a sudden fallen in love with every piece of music that Pete Doherty has created so I'm a big fan of the Babyshambles and the Libertines, I am also a big fan of the Beatles and Oasis.


These girls are the most amazing people in my life and I honestly don't know what I would do without them, there always here for me and after my break up with two and half year boyfriend I don't think there is anyway I could live without them, I'm sure you will hear a lot more about the amazing times i have with these girls in my next blogs but for now you will have to looks at their beautiful faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment